This larger size kit includes everything you will need for a beginner- intermediate to sit down and start stitching. If you have never stitched before, the 'posy beginner kit' is recommended to try first but is not necessary.
Please read the full descriptions below :)
These will be posted as fast as I can package them :)
Designed as the next level up from the beginner posy kits (also available) these kits allow you to learn 3 additional base stitches.
The base kit ($52 ) includes:
- A pre stretched 15cm hoop with high quality, unbleached linen. This is a high quality hoop that I've tried and tested for minimal slippage.
- Your pre printed pattern to trace and transfer ( if you don't feel confident enough to trace your own, simply ask me to draw it for you in your notes :)
- A high quality heat erasable pen to trace your design onto your fabric ( valued at $3.50)
- An easy to follow instruction booklet with both illustrations and photographs
- 6x colour dmc threads (more than enough for this pattern)
- Your dmc needle- I've selected a needle that is the perfect size for use in this project with a larger eye to thread easily.
The full beginner kit ($66- recommended for those wanting to practice before starting the real hoop) includes:
- ALL of this PLUS your own sweet pair of stainless steel , high quality stork embroidery scissors
- A pre stretched mini hoop for you to practice your stitches on before starting and then re-use. You got this! :)
*** NOTE, these are for personal use only. I love to inspire but please don't put a price tag on Moth Threads designs :)